|Label Courtesy of Pugly Pixel|
10 Creative Things About Me:
1. When I was 12, my best friend at the time and I made crafts from yarn and popsicle sticks, dressed up like clowns, and sold our little handmades at a garage sale. Surprisingly, people thought we were cute and we ended up making $20.00, which was a fortune to us.
2. During my freshman year of high school, I had my first experience with theatre and spent the rest of high school acting and getting involved in theatre. I was even able to direct a one-act during my senior year. I haven't acted since high-school and really miss it.
3. I spend about 30+ hours on Photoshop CS5 every week....along with some of the other Adobe programs.
4. I love, love dabbling in anything creative, just to at least try it. I've been able to gain experience in music, acting, drawing, painting, jewelry making, pottery, costuming, make-up, dyeing, knitting, and photography...but my heartbeat is graphic design.
5. My creative dream is to work with MaieDae full-time and grow my business into a successful partnership that offers graphic design, handmades, photography, and full-time blogging. I love my little MaieDae baby!
6. I would love to spend a day with LA from Freckled Nest, Elsie from A Beautiful Mess, Emily from Once Wed, Chelsea from .Oh my Deer., Kyla from Kyla Roma and Moorea from Moorea Seal. They inspire me so much in different ways and I would love to "shadow" each of them, gaining insight to their passions, enjoying a coffee date, and living a day in their life.
7. I would really love to try metalworking, glass blowing, and looming.
8. I've discovered that my life mission is to create. It sets me on fire and I just don't think I could live without the ability to create in some form.
9. Even though I consider myself a very creative person, I love organization and self-development. I love whenever some of my favorite bloggers post about organization//development tips and I usually only read developing or how-to types of books.
10. I can't remember a time when I didn't want to have my own business.
10 Blogs I'm Passing the Creative Blogger Award To:
My Best Friend Jules
My Girl Thursday
The Flowerchild Dwelling
I hope you all get a chance to look around and be inspired by some of these ladies' amazing blogs. If you were given the award and are able to post about it, I would love to see it! :)
Wishing you a sunny weekend.