On top of designing, I finished ordering supplies for the Indie Craft Parade. August is shaping up to be full of prepping and making for the show in September. I'm SOO excited! -- On a complete side-note, I got a new do! I'm kinda infamous for changing my hair style//coloring...A LOT. I always keep my curls, but the style and color change like the weather in Georgia. ;) I'll be sure to post pictures soon! In the meantime, here is the snapshot of the week!
|Via: Of course I didn't take this, but my oh my aren't they darling?! And their bathing suits? Here's to living up the remainder of summer.|
Five Favorite Posts this Week:
* Society 6 by Honestly WTF
* Darn Cute Jewelry DIY by My Best Friend Jules
* Before & After Trolley Depot Renovation by Design*Sponge
* New Work: Peachy Pink by Oh my Deer
* Easy Peasy Homemade Donuts by Pretty Little Mustache
Three Things About Yours Truly:
* My current favorite bagels are Panera's Sesame bagels.
* Never really watched the "Harry Potter" series until last week. I watched every one and then had my husband take me to the theatre to see the final. Conclusion: Loved it.
* My dream is to build a house. Jon and I have been thinking up ideas this past week and I'm getting a little too excited.
Videoclip of the Week: Shot entirely on a cell phone and winner of the Nokia Shorts competition. Splitscreen: A Love Story. -- This is so precious, you'll die.
Splitscreen: A Love Story from JW Griffiths on Vimeo.
I hope your weekend was wonderful and full of rest and fun...and all your favorite things. :)