Here is a little check-up on my 22 before 2012 list. I didn't accomplish everything, but I feel very satisfied with what I was able to check off. Sometimes when you set goals for yourself, you have to realize that you might change your mind about projects and items you want to accomplish. Don't feel pressured to accomplish everything if you lose passion for something or decide it's not the right timing.
22 Before 2012
7. Buy a mandolin and learn to play. -- This did not happen. Maybe in 2012?
9. Try five sewing projects. -- Only dabbled in a couple projects, but I'm planning to take the DIY Dress Up E-Course in 2012.
10. Create a line of print design for my Etsy shop. -- Decided to go in a different direction.
11. Start putting together and drafting rough draft of my book. -- Putting this project on the bookshelf for a little while.
17. See "Rocky Horror Picture Show" in the theatre. -- Had plans on doing this but it ended up falling through.
18. Design a font. -- Sketched out designs, just haven't created the font. YET!
22. Have sister and mother dates on a monthly basis. -- While I've gotten to spend some good time with mom and sister, we haven't been able to schedule date time. Hoping this will change soon!
Other Exciting Happenings in 2011
* Saw Beauty and the Beast at the FOX Theatre with Jon
* Celebrated 6 years of being with Jonathon!
* Did a little project restyle on my dresser.
* Started my business partnership with Jenny!
* Started offering blog design.
* Created a cute little dining nook.
* Got my first tattoo.
* Visited the WB studios in California!
* Celebrated our first year of marriage and took some cute pictures!
* Went to Chicago with Jenny to attend a Design conference and explore the city!
* Welcomed a new member of the family. :)
* Beautiful ladies wearing MaieDae goodies!
* Celebrated a wonderful Thanksgiving with family.
* Had a holiday DIY blog party!
* Created the first MaieDae Holiday Lookbook with Jenny!
* Went to Seattle to visit Anica!
* Started the new 5 Things post series.
* Went Red!