Friday, July 09, 2010

HOUSE OF TNT: CUTENESS EVERYDAY

Lately, the iPhone and I have had some difficulties. During the last semester of my senior year of college, my friend and I were in a deep and somewhat emotional conversation, my iPhone just couldn't take it anymore and took a leap of death onto the cement below my rocking chair. It only fell two feet, but hit it's sweet spot, and I watched as it cracked in slow motion. After trying to get the front replaced, my iPhone passed away and I have been using a dependable, but extremely frustrating little Samsung. I have to admit, the transition was hard. I love having all my resources at my fingertips. I love being creative whenever possible and my iPhone was actually a useful tool in order to accomplish some of my creative goals and projects.

To make a long story short, I have been in the process of getting my hands on the new iPhone 4. I have to admit, I am insanely excited. This time however, I am going to take extra precautions to protect it. While scavenging through Etsy during the weekend, I came across the House of tnt and just loved her sweet and vintage inspired handmade iPhone cases. They are completely affordable and she is able to make custom orders as well.


I just think these little sleeves are precious! Now to decide between them! Also note: I am currently working on building up my inventory for my new Etsy shop! Be on the lookout for a sneak peak at my products by the end of the month!

1 comment:

  1. Madi Thornton9.7.10

    love the frayed flowers one! so sweet and vintage. i hope you are able to get your iphone :)

    ReplyDelete