My "Tuesday" collection is a little late, but I think you will be just as excited about these sweet treasures this week as I am!
1. I just think this Page Russell DIY Advent Tree is beautiful. I love how it becomes a huge piece to display whether it is at an event or in your home. Jon & I just bought our first advent calendar and we get to open the first little door today! Only 25 days until Christmas!!
2. I am thinking this sweet little moose head would look darling above my couch in the living room!
3. I got this Kitchen Aid mixture as a wedding gift and it is amazing! I love this sweet blue retro look and I recently made an Oreo Cheesecake for Thanksgiving with it and it is my all-time-favorite kitchen appliance. Also, I am loving these other light blue appliances in the picture...
4. My new favorite shop, Juniper Home on Etsy, has an amazing collection of vintage items for your home. I am loving the collection of vintage cameras!
5. Oh my Deer has been one of my original creative inspirations and she just came out with this beautiful print artwork for Christmas time on her Etsy shop.
6. Sandy a la Mode has a beautiful collection of sweet little bows in her shop. I am eying this azure bow with lace detailing!
7. I just ordered this vintage-inspired beaded belt from Forever21 and I am thinking I will wear it with a tunic to Jon's work Christmas party.
8. Martha Stewart must know I have a huge sweet tooth.