On another note, I am so excited to announce that I have officially completed my first year of Project 365! For those of you who may not be familiar with project 365, you can read more info about it here, but in short, it's one photo, everyday for a year. I am so thankful that I decided to capture this particular year. To give you just a little idea of what the year entailed, here is a brief wrap-up: senior year of college, graduation, wedding showers, wedding day, honeymoon, first home, first little kitten, jobs, first holidays together as a married couple, the start of MaieDae!! -- and so much more. I started 365 before I began this blog, so most of you have just jumped into the tail-end of my project, but keep on the lookout this week for a special post (image heavy) of all 365 photos! Here are the final four photos:
5 FAVORITE POSTS THIS WEEK
* March Sponsor Giveaway by My Girl Thursday (psst! there's a surprise from me!)
* Tic Tac Toe - Stamp Set by Design*Sponge
* Flashlight Fun by Tea Talk
* Get Organized with Manostiles Boxes by Decor8
* Spring Shop Update: VLOG Style by MaieDae
3 THINGS ABOUT YOURS TRULY
* Last week, Jon and I built a two-story house out of boxes for our kitty Kaito
* I REALLY enjoy finances and keeping up with bills and our house-hold budget
* I enjoy roller staking, ice skating, and snow skiing -- and I'm not horrible at them either!
Don't forget! Here are a couple things on the blog to check out:
* Have a random question for me?? Ask me here and I'll answer on the blog soon.
* Did you win the March Sponsor Giveaway? Check here!
* Want to win a special goodie from my shop? Enter here to win.
* Last chance to sponsor MaieDae in April! Click here for more info.
Wishing you all the very best!