Monday, July 14, 2014

THE NEW MAIEDAE SITE IS HERE!!

This is an extremely exciting day, because today is the day we launch the brand NEW Maiedae site! It's been quiet on this blog for a little while now and that's because Jenny and I have been putting all of our extra time into our brand new space, getting it prepared for today! :D

So head on over to the new site to check out the blog and ALL things Maiedae. Don't forget to subscribe to us on Bloglovin and change your RSS feeds so you don't miss a thing!

What happens to this space? I will be keeping this blog up for now as an archive. You can still access all of my old posts if you want. I'm also planning to continue posting regularly on my YouTube channel, so to get updates make sure you subscribe to my channel here, you can also get glimpses of my daily life and family by following me on Instagram here. :)

Thank you SO MUCH for reading this blog over the past 4 years. It has seriously meant so much to me and has been such a journey of growth. Some of you have been with me since the very beginning and some of you are new friends and I'm extremely grateful for all of you! I hope you enjoy the new site as much as we have enjoyed putting it together! It's a little bittersweet saying goodbye to this space, it's been with me through so much but I'm incredibly happy to have records of so many incredible moments since 2010. This blog will always mean so much to me. :)

Lots and lots of love! Sincerely,
Savannah

No comments:

Post a Comment