Saturday, December 21, 2013
BEAUTY: FACE CARE DURING PREGNANCY
I really experienced a lot of hormonal acne during my second trimester and into my third trimester so it became super important for me to have a clean, fresh face and do a little extra to take care of myself. Honestly, spending a little extra time on myself during this time and been one of the main ways I relax and feel loved on. Pregnancy is such a special time. Soak up every minute and don't forget to give yourself a little extra love. :)
* Cucumber Cleansing Face Towelettes - Say Yes // http://bit.ly/19jlC2r
* Charcoal & Sugar, Dead Sea & Chocolate & Strawberry Face Mask - Freeman's // http://tinyurl.com/kg3b26q
* Skin Savior Beauty Balm - One Love Organics // http://tinyurl.com/74fwks6
* 9 to 5 Cleansing Lotion - LUSH // http://tinyurl.com/l23x36h
* Tea Tree Toning Water - LUSH // http://tinyurl.com/ltk22ll
* Imperialis & Skindrink Moisturizer - LUSH // http://tinyurl.com/owhpxgz
* Ocean Salt Scrub - LUSH // http://tinyurl.com/lclqt7w
Christmas is 4 DAYS away!! Are you done Christmas shopping yet? I've still got one more thing to pick up and a pile of gifts to wrap. I can't believe it's almost here. :) Love all of you, Merry Christmas!
Proudly a partner of the Pushpin TV Network. Like their Facebook page here for more videos on fashion, beauty, DIY, and cooking! Subscribe to my YouTube Channel here!