Thursday, April 10, 2014

WEAR: ME & MUPPET

For today's Wear post, I decided to have my favorite little man help me out. :) -- I've been on the search for comfortable clothing to wear around the house while working and watching after Soren that ISN'T pajamas. ;) These leggings by Seamly.co are hands down the most comfortable leggings I've ever worn. They have amazing tummy support and hold everything together nicely. If you're looking for amazing basic pieces and want to support a small business, you should definitely check them out. I kinda want everything in their shop!

I'm Wearing: 1// Tye-Dyed Cardigan - Forever 21 2// Black Top - Express 3// Leggings // c/o Seamly.co 4// Boots - Zappos

Soren's Wearing: 1// Bear Hat - Baby Gap 2// Raccoon Bodysuit - Baby Gap 3// Tube Socks - Target

No comments:

Post a Comment