Wednesday, October 13, 2010

THE ZEPPELIN ZOO

Maiedae is currently featured on Etsy's Storque Main Showcase page! Want to help support Maiedae? Just take a stroll on over to Maiedae's Etsy shop and purchase one of my handmade pieces! If you cannot find what you are looking for, feel free to contact me with a custom order request and I will put together something special for you.
See that beautiful girl with the "Olive Wrap" turban? That would be my little sister Kelsie; model, actor, fashionista, and high-schooler extraordinaire. :)

And on a side note, if you love air-flying, furr-pets, peoplethings, and love pecking, then you will love this short film produced by Joseph Gordan-Levitt. Ladies and gentlemen, I bring you a personal favorite, "Morgan & Destiny's Eleventeenth Date - The Zeppelin Zoo", for your viewing pleasure. Courtesy of hitRECord.com. Please click the photograph to be taken to the film viewing site. Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment