Tuesday, October 26, 2010

FANCY SHMANCY: A TUESDAY COLLECTION OF FAVORITE THINGS

Welcome to the new weekly feature on my blog called, Fancy Shmancy - A Tuesday Collection of Favorite Things! Every Tuesday, I will feature a list of my weekly favorite things and treasures. From store-bought goodies to handmade creativeness, it is all here! I am super excited to kick off this first feature week with some things I have been eying for a little while now...


1// Home is Where You Are: I love, love, love this sweet little picture from Urban Outfitters. I have been eying it since Jon and I moved into our first place. And I think I know the perfect place for it...

2// Pumpkin Spice Latte: Cooler weather = my craving for warm foofy coffee. This is my all time favorite from Starbucks, I will take it tall with extra whip please!

3// Nikon D40: This little baby is the same camera I learned to use in my Commercial Photography class in college. I am currently dealing with a dinky digital and a camera phone for all of my product shots and I think something a little more rahrah will look amazing.

4// Baker's Twine: I just love the sweet simplicity of baker's twine. I use it for all of my packaging for MaieDae and I think it adds just a perfect, sweet little touch. You can find some good baker's twine at Packagery on Etsy.

5// Pintuck Floor Pillow: This highly attractive pillow also comes in a dark grey and deep purple. I have watched them come and go on the UrbanOutfitters web site and I am just waiting for them to go on sale!

6// Blue Mason Jars: I will take a hundred of these. Not only are they inexpensive and beautiful, but there are so many ways you can use them! I think storage for my studio room, vases for the kitchen, candle holders for my porch....

7// Floral Print Leggings: I like these because they are not too over-the-top sexy and not too bold to wear with your basic pieces. Anthropology has a great selection of tights for the fall weather.

8// Personalized Tree Print: This adorable spin on the family tree is handmade by cozyblue on Etsy. I love the idea of decorating with unique handmade and personalized pieces. I have a huge blank wall above my couch just waiting for some art.

Thanks for checking out Fancy Shmancy! A small side note: be on the lookout for a whole slew of new products at my Etsy shop, just in time for the holiday season!



2 comments:

  1. oooh.. i just bought the home is where you are piece. saw it... loved it... bought it. it's adorable and perfect for my new home.

    p.s. your twitter pic is adorable

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for linking up, sweet one! loved all of these items. the floor pillows are especially awesome!

    ReplyDelete