Happy Easter to you!! Today, Jon and I had a huge lunch with my family and his family to celebrate. It was delicious and we both got way too much candy...guh. I used to love candy, now it just overwhelms me, especially during the holidays.
In other news, we had a birthday celebration for our housemate, Glenn, and played an enormous game of Munchkin, ate lots of pizza, and watched the 5th Element. This week is shaping up to be a normal routine for me, but I'm hoping to get some more organizing done and maybe a few DIYs??
Snapshot of the Week: 1// Instax collage in my studio closet. 2// Lazy Friday, just wanted to sleep all day. 3// Ready for my work day. 4// Studio closet shelves. 5// Beautiful earrings I got in the mail from Laura's shop, Roots & Feathers. I'm in love and definitely wore them today for Easter! 6// Rainy day picture. -- Check out more of my pictures on instagram! My username is maiedae. :)
* Here We Go: Blogging on a Budget by Show + Tell
* The Iconic Hostess: Zooey Deschanel by Camille Styles
* Favorite Things: Instagram Fun by Sometimes Sweet
* Our Rainy Day Engagement Photos by Paper Crowns
* DIY Mason Jar Candle by Tick Tock Vintage
Favorite Blog of the Week:
* Paper Crowns - This girl is insanely adorable and has a matching blog to go with it. :)
Inspiring Me This Week:
* My Pinterest board on home ideas. I'm getting really excited about moving into a new, bigger space in August!! 4 months!
3 Things About Yours Truly:
* I get nervous when competition gets really heated.
* I FINALLY organized my closet studio this week. I only meant to work on it for a couple hours but I got carried away and ended up pretty much completing it. Yes!
* I am going to Universal Studios in 25 days with my husband and our good friends, Zach and Leah, for a vacation and two year anniversary celebration! I'm stoked!
How is your Easter?? :)