YouTube channel I noticed that my last video was posted in May, which was the month Jon and I got pregnant! I decided to give myself some momma mercies and take a little break from video making until we moved, got settled in a little, and I could get my time together. :) I'm so excited to get back into making beauty videos regularly. For this video I'm talking about some of my favorite beauty and lifestyle products for the month of September. :) And please ignore my roots! It's SO time for a dye job!
* In the Light Eyeshadow Palette - Stila
* The Colossal Mascara - Maybelline
* Dandelion Soft-Focus Blush - Benefit Cosmetics
* Sweet Spun Sugar & Red Velvet Cupcake Candles - Target
* Tea Tree Water Toner - Lush
* Brown Sugar Lip Exfoliator - Elf
* Dry Shampoo - Psssst!
* Waterproof Clay Eyeliner - Tarte (similar)
* Coasters - Rifle Paper Co.
* Indian Coconut Nectar Perfume - Pacifica
I hope you enjoyed! Please feel free to leave suggestions for videos you'd like me to make! I'm working on my idea list and would love to hear what you want to see. :) Happy weekend, friends!!!
Oh! And you can follow me on my YouTube Channel here!