Friday, October 11, 2013

BEAUTY: CURLY HAIR TIPS & FAVORITE PRODUCTS

Let's talk about curls!! I get a lot of questions on how I maintain my curls and what products I like to use. I love having naturally curly hair, despite my battles with it throughout high school and some of college. ;) I also love meeting other curly headed sisters and talking about what products they love and how they keep their curls fresh. One of my favorite curly headed sisters is Elizabeth from Delightfully Tacky. She rocks some fierce curls and is basically awesome all around. :) In this video I'm discussing my shower, styling, and curling tool favorites PLUS throwing in a few tips I've learned along the way!


Products Mentioned: 
* Macadamia Oil Shampoo - Organix
* Coconut Milk Conditioner - Organix
* EverCurl Hydracharge Conditioner - L'Oreal
* Thermal Creations Heat Tamer Spray - Tresemme 
* Curl Care Flawless Curls Mousse - Tresemme 
* Kinky Moves Curling Cream - Not Your Mothers
* Leave-in Conditioning Detangler - Not Your Mothers
* Dry Shampoo - Psssst!
* Cherry Dry Shampoo - Batiste 
* Blow Dryer with Diffuser - Conair Infinity Pro
* Curling Iron - Conair Infinity Pro
* Ceramic Professional Hair Straightener - c/o Misikko

Do you have naturally curly hair? What are your "holy grail" products? I'm always looking for new things to try and would love to hear your suggestions! Happy weekend!

Subscribe to my YouTube Channel here

No comments:

Post a Comment