If there's anything about my personal style I know, it's that I love layering and mixing texture and pattern. I especially love pieces with a unique touch.
This outfit is one of my favorites for three reasons:
>>> 1. I can't stop wearing these fancy black blowfish booties. I love how edgy, seriously comfortable and easy to wear they are.
>>> 2. I'm wearing my new prescription sunglasses from Warby Parker. This is a big deal for me, because it's the first time I've been able to wear sunglasses...and actually see! I don't wear contacts so I'm strictly a glasses girl. I. LOVE. THESE. Best thing ever to drive down the sunny road and not have tears streaming down my face from the brightness.
>>> 3. This jacket goes with everything, and has the best pockets.
TOP -----> BOTTOM
* Everett Prescription Sunglasses: Warby Parker - Call to order their sunglasses as a prescription.
* Tweed Jacket: Urban Outfitters
* Zig-Zag Dress: Forever21
* Brown Braided Belt: Grandma's
* Coyote Ring: Buffalo Exchange* Satin Leggings: Express
* Rust Thigh-Highs: Urban Outfitters
* Camera Bag//Purse: JoTotes
* Hanakis Booties: c/o Blowfish Shoes
I hope you have a wonderful Wednesday! Tonight is date-night, so I'm looking forward to starting the first week of Jon and I's special date-night calendar. DIY post coming later this week!
PS - Some of you have mentioned checking out the "No Brainer Wardrobe" e-book...you TOTALLY should. It's only 7.99, an easy read (I read it in one sitting) and has very helpful//practical action items and tips. :)