Thursday, January 26, 2012

3 THINGS YOU HOPE TO ACCOMPLISH IN 2012

January is always a big time in my life to reflect on the new year and the things I would like to accomplish, change, or keep doing. I had so much fun putting together a list of things I hope to do in 2012 and I love hearing about the goals others are making for the new year. :)

For this month's sponsor question, I asked my sponsors what they hope to accomplish in the new year. Melisa, Amy, and Jenny are definitely go-getters and I really enjoyed reading their answers! I look forward to following their blogs throughout 2012 and seeing their year unfold.

FIND MELISA HERE: Blog | Shop
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

FIND AMY HERE: Blog | Twitter
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

FIND JENNY HERE: Blog
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

What are the top three things you hope to accomplish in 2012?? Be sure to check back later today for a new "5 Things" post by Kyla on how to set and accomplish goals! 

5 comments:

  1. Anonymous26.1.12

    1. Enroll in school for the fall.
    2. Work more on my Blog.
    3. Visit Family in Mexico.
    http://fancycuteness.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. find an agent, get my book publish, complete the 365 challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. 1. Grow at least 5 new vegetables in my garden this year
    2. Travel to more San Francisco shows to show off my vintage treasures
    3. Take more long walks with my BF and dog at the river near our house

    ReplyDelete
  4. 1. Go to Seattle
    2. Grow my blog
    3. Get a new car

    xoxo, Jjanga
    www.sayhelloandsmile.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. your blog is sooo beautiful!!
    im not very good at making goals but i should probably work on it.

    following :)

    -marsa
    The DayLee Journal

    ReplyDelete