Spent the week getting over the holiday laziness. Feeling very tired, but Jon and I had a great slow-paced week to help us get back into the swing of things. We spent Saturday with one of our favorite married couples, watching a little "Portlandia", playing board games, going out to eat, and watching a way creepy movie called the "Mothman Prophecies". I love having restful time with friends. :)
Snapshot(s) of the Week: A few pictures from the week. 1. Blurry driving picture. 2. Bedding. 3. My new 5 year journal, Q&A a Day, loving it so far! 4. Disco ring.
5 Favorite Blog Posts of the Week:
* How to Make Glitter Shoes by A Beautiful Mess
* DIY Rigid Ribbon Headband with Here's Lookin at Me Kid
* Roots & Feathers Spring 2012 Lookbook by Violet Bella
* Film vs DSLR vs iPhone by Show & Tell
* Blow Drying Heavy Bangs by The Beauty Department
Favorite Blog of the Week:
Sincerely, Kinsey - A photo, DIY, and Fashion Blog
Inspiring me this Week:
Jessica Hische - Letterer, illustrator, and designer.
3 Things About Yours Truly:
* I was an Art minor but decided to drop the minor once I took all of the fun hands-on classes and had only art history left. I took the opportunity to take extra design, pottery, and photography classes.
* My first official job was a team member at Chick-fil-A in high-school.
* My current favorite snack is kettle cooked chips. So yummy!