Sunday, January 08, 2012

WEEKLY WRAP-UP

Spent the week getting over the holiday laziness. Feeling very tired, but Jon and I had a great slow-paced week to help us get back into the swing of things. We spent Saturday with one of our favorite married couples, watching a little "Portlandia", playing board games, going out to eat, and watching a way creepy movie called the "Mothman Prophecies". I love having restful time with friends. :)

Snapshot(s) of the Week: A few pictures from the week. 1. Blurry driving picture. 2. Bedding. 3. My new 5 year journal, Q&A a Day, loving it so far! 4. Disco ring.


5 Favorite Blog Posts of the Week:
* How to Make Glitter Shoes by A Beautiful Mess
* DIY Rigid Ribbon Headband with Here's Lookin at Me Kid
* Roots & Feathers Spring 2012 Lookbook by Violet Bella
* Film vs DSLR vs iPhone by Show & Tell
* Blow Drying Heavy Bangs by The Beauty Department

Favorite Blog of the Week:
Sincerely, Kinsey - A photo, DIY, and Fashion Blog

Inspiring me this Week:
Jessica Hische - Letterer, illustrator, and designer.

3 Things About Yours Truly: 
* I was an Art minor but decided to drop the minor once I took all of the fun hands-on classes and had only art history left. I took the opportunity to take extra design, pottery, and photography classes.
* My first official job was a team member at Chick-fil-A in high-school.
* My current favorite snack is kettle cooked chips. So yummy!




6 comments:

  1. I love your bedding! It's gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Epic disco ring! Also, I can't watch that Mothman movie. *shudder*

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you so much for the lookbook shoutout :) we just discovered Portlandia, looks so funny! and Mothman Prophecies is good and creepy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Portlandia is sooo good. And so is that ring!

    The idea of a five year journal is really daunting to me. My dad has kept daily journals my entire life, and probably longer than that. I was always amazed by his dedication. I've been going through some major life changes I found I needed some kind of platform to get me motivated to write more. I found this site called 750words.com and it has seriously changed so much for me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous8.1.12

    I love the bedding!
    xo Sarai

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ha, I feel like I could have written this post. I shared a lot of the same last week ;)

    ReplyDelete