Thursday, January 05, 2012

FANCY SHMANCY: LOVING RIGHT NOW

Happy Friday morning! Jon and I have planned a relaxing weekend with friends and hopefully a little catch-up on our home chores. Since the holidays, we've gotten a little behind on our regular routine. We've been working on getting up earlier for our work days and having a regular bedtime so we can get better sleep and have more energy throughout the day.

As I have been playing catch-up, I took some time to read my favorite blogs, see what's new in the shops, and check out one of my favorite sources of inspiration, Pinterest. Here is my Fancy Shmancy list for this week. :)

Photo Source: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9

I'm really loving the custom Wedding Day Print. Sad to say, Jon and I haven't done anything with our wedding photos or other memories from that special day. I think it would be so beautiful to have a piece of artwork commemorating our wedding. :) What are you loving this week??


11 comments:

  1. Love all of these. Especially the foggy photo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous6.1.12

    cool.. love all of these.. very nice.. :)
    Irene Wibowo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Digging the new blog layout! So clean and fresh!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh, that brain illustration is SO COOL! I love anatomy stuff, haha. Also, I love that clutch! So simple and pretty!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous6.1.12

    this is all such lovely stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That clutch is beautiful. Great post.

    http://shannonhearts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the whole selection, especially the neon sign!

    Gorgeous blog btw, glad to be a new follower!

    Dayner x my blog - mozzypop.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. all of these images are just so inspiring. i especially love the pictures forming the shape of a heart. perfect!
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete