Tuesday, January 10, 2012

SEVEN YEARS

Seven years ago today I was 16; a junior in high-school and officially the girlfriend of my sweetheart, Jon. :) It's been an amazing seven years of growing up together, experiencing life, graduating from high school, encouraging each other through college and the pursuits of our passions, getting engaged, planning a wedding, college graduation, marriage, honeymoon, first home, first year. :) My heart is so full of joy and I am thankful everyday to have such an incredible man in my life.


Thank you, Jon, for your leadership, encouragement, love, and character. I am so blessed to know you and honored to call myself your wife. Looking forward to spending the rest of my life with you. :)

16 comments:

  1. Hi, my name is Heather! Please email me when you can, I have a question about your blog!

    HeatherVonSJ[at]gmail[dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you SO much for this post. It's so encouraging to see that love can start so young and yet still be true and full of commitment. I swear God led me to this post today - exactly what I needed to hear :-) Love the blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely photo! Congratulations!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful!! congratulations <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. This was so sweet, made my heart feel all warm and fuzzy :$
    An congratulations on 7 years! Wow :)

    xo
    http://kittysnooks.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations on 7 years! That's so amazing. My boyfriend and I make two years in July, so that's exciting for us!

    ReplyDelete
  7. happy anniversary friend<3 love u!

    ReplyDelete
  8. how inspirational. i love this so much. i hope i'm like that one day with my man. :)

    great post.

    love, rach.
    www.so--hi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. CONGRATS!!! I hope y'all have a beautiful anniversary day filled with lots of love!!!

    Jen and I are going on eight years, this year and five of them married. <3 I haven't met many other bloggers in our age group who are the same way! :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. happy anniversary, i love the pics of you together :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is so wonderful! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Aww....congratulations. And what a beautiful photo!

    ReplyDelete
  13. so precious that you married your highschool sweetheart. congratulations and happy anniversary to the both of you!

    ReplyDelete
  14. congrats lady!!! Here's to seven more!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Aw this is so cute(:! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete