Tuesday, January 17, 2012

FANCY SHMANCY: DREAMY & FEMININE

Tuesday is here and we are over half-way through the month! This month, I've been really inspired by soft color palettes and photography. I've been working on improving my photography skills so I love browsing through my favorite photographers websites and Pinterest to collect ideas and new perspectives.

Here are a few more things I'm inspired by//fancying this week:

Photo Source: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10

The Wing-tipped eye liner how-to above is so perfect. I love doing cat eyes and I think this method makes it a lot easier. :) AND that Kelly Moore bag?! It fits everything. Totally eying the Libby in sapphire. 

What do you fancy this week?

PS - The winner of the peony necklace giveaway is #3, Rae Veda of Eclectic Heap!! Please email me with your color preference and shipping information. :) 

10 comments:

  1. I love the first photo! So inspiring :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That cat eye eyeliner picture is so helpful! I think I'm going to try that today. Thanks for sharing these pretty things

    ReplyDelete
  3. The first two photographs remind me of Mary Poppins! I love them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the magical photography so much!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That coral colored skirt is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The vintage trunk with the lace detail is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  7. loving all of these things. thanks for sharing lovey :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. love the first two photos! so dreamy & awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anonymous18.1.12

    I love love love that suitcase!

    ReplyDelete
  10. ooo i'd love a swing in the sky (^_^) beautiful collection, thank you for sharing with us =) xx

    ReplyDelete