During our New Years party, I spent some time experimenting with my new tripod and wide-angle lens. We took loads of beautiful sparkler pictures, I'll share one with you now...and more later. :)
Snapshot of the Week: Jon and I drawing the moon and stars with our sparklers.
Five Favorite Posts this Week:
* DIY Shoe Fringe by The Dainty Squid
* 7 Ways to Add Sparkle to Your Home by The Glitter Guide
* DIY Easy Sheet Quilt by I Just Might Explode
* 5 Tips for Making and Keeping Your New Years Resolutions by A Beautiful Mess
* 4 Festive DIY Projects by Oh The Lovely Things
Three Things About Yours Truly:
* My favorite board game is Clue.
* One of my two favorite Christmas presents was a new wide-angle and fish-eye lens for my camera!
* My nickname in high-school was Savvy.
Oh!! And what do you think of the fresh new blog design look?? I wanted to launch something fresh and clean for the new year and I'm really happy with how it turned out and some of the new features! My favorite part about the new design is how organized it looks and the fun new "MaieDae News" and "Loving this Week" widgets on the left column. I'm also planning some new features for the new year and I can't wait to share! Thank you to everyone who takes the time to read. It truly means so much to me and I have so enjoyed blogging, reading your sweet comments, and all of your support!
I hope your new year is magical. :)