Sunday, January 01, 2012

WEEKLY WRAP-UP

Happy new year to you!! Jon and I celebrated the new year with friends, board games, pizza, and lots of fireworks. We are very excited about what 2012 will bring and now that our little holiday break is almost over, we're wrapping our minds around heading back to work and getting back into the routine of things.

During our New Years party, I spent some time experimenting with my new tripod and wide-angle lens. We took loads of beautiful sparkler pictures, I'll share one with you now...and more later. :)

Snapshot of the Week: Jon and I drawing the moon and stars with our sparklers.


Five Favorite Posts this Week:
* DIY Shoe Fringe by The Dainty Squid 
* 7 Ways to Add Sparkle to Your Home by The Glitter Guide
* DIY Easy Sheet Quilt by I Just Might Explode
* 4 Festive DIY Projects by Oh The Lovely Things 

Three Things About Yours Truly:
* My favorite board game is Clue.
* One of my two favorite Christmas presents was a new wide-angle and fish-eye lens for my camera!
* My nickname in high-school was Savvy. 

Oh!! And what do you think of the fresh new blog design look?? I wanted to launch something fresh and clean for the new year and I'm really happy with how it turned out and some of the new features! My favorite part about the new design is how organized it looks and the fun new "MaieDae News" and "Loving this Week" widgets on the left column. I'm also planning some new features for the new year and I can't wait to share! Thank you to everyone who takes the time to read. It truly means so much to me and I have so enjoyed blogging, reading your sweet comments, and all of your support! 

I hope your new year is magical. :)

5 comments:

  1. Your blog looks so great! I love the new layout! I wish you all the best with this coming year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year! Love that picture, sparklers and cameras are so much fun to play around with. Your new blog design looks really great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the new blog design! Looks lovely :) Happy New Year to you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. the new blog design is lovely, happy new year dear :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that picture! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete