I've mentioned this before but I LOVE gifts. It's one of my top love languages and it always means so much to me when someone gives me something thoughtful. I also LOVE giving gifts, wrapping them, watching people open them. I get so giddy and it's my favorite part of any birthday celebration and one of my favorite things about Christmas. I find myself getting so addicted to some of my favorite beauty gurus on YouTube and their "Christmas Loot" videos that I thought it would be fun to feature a few favorites that I received during Christmastime! Also, I'm super excited to be featuring a couple of great companies that make top-notch goodies!
Of course Christmas isn't all about gifts, but having a spirit of giving, and loving on those close to you through giving, whether that be a heartfelt letter or pair of earrings from their wish-list is so fun! :)
* Western Cutout Boots - Forever 21 // http://bit.ly/1g1ROWR
* Filtered Water Bottle - Black + Blume // http://tinyurl.com/782r8br
* Gold Sugar Perfume - Pink Sugar // http://bit.ly/1eWBIBc
* Royal Jelly Body Butter - Savannah Bee // http://tinyurl.com/kx7r3vs
* Travel America Calendar - Rifle Paper Co. // http://tinyurl.com/pwqzbyj
* Charlie Diaper Bag - Timi & Leslie // http://tinyurl.com/m6kthuo
* Master Class Palette II - Smashbox // http://bit.ly/1hVObCT
What was one of your most favorite, treasured or thoughtful gifts you gave or received for Christmas?