Wednesday, May 21, 2014

SOREN AT 4 MONTHS

Soren has many nicknames at this point in his life. I have a tendency to use an excessive amount of nicknames before finding "the one" that really sticks. Soren has been...butter, baby-do, muppet, little bear, pudding, lovie...I'm sure there are a few food and animal related names I'm missing. ;)


Today my little muppet is 4 months old! These 4 months have been incredible, challenging, beautiful, magic, tiring, emotional...everything. I never knew I would love being a mom as much as I do. I love it so, so much. Soren is over twice his birth weight now and is filling in with a little chunk and rolls. I can hardly stop squeezing his little legs. He smiles SO much, giggles, drools like CRAZY, loves noming on his hands, flirts, coos softly, squeals with delight, loves being with his mommy and daddy, sleeps during car rides, can roll onto his side, doesn't love tummy-time, gets really quiet during bath-time...is one of my very favorites.

Cheers to 4 months baby butter!

No comments:

Post a Comment