Besides the exciting news above, Jon and I re-signed our apartment lease for another 14 months which means I have more of a motivation to continue nesting, since we are committing to more time. I've got some projects planned for this month that I'll be sure to share!
And now, I bring you the snapshot of the week:
|Taken a couple months after we got engaged in my parents neighborhood -- 2009|
5 Favorite Posts This Week
* Geek Chic: iPhone Apps by SRSLYLIZ
* Evening Inspiration in Miniature by Kyla Roma
* DIY Project: Paper Marquee Letter Lamp by Design*Sponge
* How to Make a Book Picture Frame by Paper n Stitch
* Seal of Love: Tattoo #1 by MaieDae
3 Things about Yours Truly
* The first song I learned on the guitar was "Everything" by Michelle Branch.
* I bought my wedding dress on Once Wed -- It was a beautiful 1950s vintage lace dress. I loved wearing it so much.
* My favorite kind of cereal is Lucky Charms. Mmmm marshmallows. :)