Happy Father's Day!! -- I'm so blessed to be able to celebrate Father's Day with an amazing father and wonderful father-in-law. :)
Snapshot of the week:
|My dad in 1980|
* Diana +F Video Tour and Toy Camera Q&A by Kyla Roma
* DIY Project: Recycled Barrel Planter by Design*Sponge
* The Infinite Variety of Individuals by Delightfully Tacky
* Fashion Faux Pas. Round Four by I Just Might Explode
* ICE Atlanta: Our Booth! by MaieDae
Three Things About Yours Truly:
* My dad and I have the same sense of drive and focus.
* My dad raised me on The Beatles, Van Morrison & Led Zeppelin. I thank him for my love of good music. :)
* My dad taught me how to play the guitar when I was 13.
Annnd my most favorite scene from the show "Community".
Video Clip of the Week:
I hope all of you have had an amazing weekend. Go hug a dad!
PS - Like vintage and cute accessories?? Check back later for an AMAZING giveaway, courtesy of my sponsors. One person will have the chance to win 7 prizes!