|E.E. Cummings Inspired Glass Necklaces|
|Kaito looks like he's being helpful, but he's really just wanting me to let him out on the patio.|
* Test out Square program to run cards
* Make small signs for table
* Finish up a few more remaining jewelry pieces
* Potentially photograph a couple products?
* Pack everything up nice and neat!
* Put together fair essentials kit
* Pick up van, table, & our beloved MaieDae sign
* Maybe put together a little pizazz for the front of our table?
* Get change from the bank
* Buy snacks!
* Put together an inventory & pricing list
* Plan outfits!
Our load-in time for the show is at 8:00am Saturday morning, so we need to make sure everything is ready to go Friday. I've been working on compiling a "Craft Fair Essentials" kit to make sure we're not without anything we might really need!
Our kit will include:
* Cell phones & charger
* Extra Cash & Cash box
* Inventory List
* Our Square credit card runner
* All kinds of tape (scotch, duck tape, & floral tape for packaging)
* Business Cards
* Scissors, pens, pencils, highlighter, notepad
* Small nails, hammer, nail punch, staple gun
* Our packaging bags
* Lunch, Snacks, & Candy!
* Plastic bags
* Tissues, lip balm, sanitizer
* Craft fair directions & important info
* Dust pan
I think we've covered everything -- I think. Do you have any tips on important things to bring to a craft show??
Have I mentioned that I'm really excited? I'm REALLY excited!! I can't wait to set up our booth on Saturday morning, stand there along with all the other amazing vendors...and then wait for the doors to open! OMygahhh! We will be taking lots of pictures! So be on the lookout!