This week, Jon and I have been working on getting back to our normal routine since the move. Both of our work schedules have been busy-busy, so we haven't made much progress in the new place. This weekend we bought paint for the dining room, unpacked a few more boxes and started the process of taking down the old dining room wall paper. :) I'm hoping to put more time into the dining room this week and next weekend, the chairs I've been eyeing went on sale, so I might have to make another shopping trip soon!!
On Saturday, I spent most of the day with my mom and sister helping my mom shop for new clothes. She's been working on purging her closet and finding a style that works for her casually and at work. We purchased a lot of great pieces and I worked with her afterward to show her how she could mix and match everything in her closet. I'm so excited for her and all the beautiful outfits she has now for work. :)
Today is for cleaning, catch-up, taking down wallpaper, and hopefully organizing our closet. Thank goodness for weekends! I only wish they were longer. :)
Snapshot(s) of the Week: 1// Replacing knobs in our condo with these little beauties. 2// Shopping finds from Saturday.
5 Favorite Posts:
* A Story of a DIY Table & Four Awesome Chairs by Creature Comforts
* 5 Ways to Style Socks by A Beautiful Mess
* DIY Hand-Written Poster Project by Making Nice in the Midwest
* LUNE Feather Bandeau by Lune Vintage
* The Highsmith Life by Pulchritude//Fest
Favorite Blog of the Week:
* Mind Body Green - Lot's of great wellness, healthy eating and exercise articles. Love this resource!
Inspiring Me this Week:
* My post on putting my dining room together. So anxious to get it lookin' good!
3 Things About Yours Truly:
* I'm watching New Girl season 1 while I'm cleaning. It's a perfect background TV show. :)
* Had my friend Kate dye my hair last night! Fiery red goodness.
* Ate at Mimi's Cafe yesterday for breakfast. Spiced buttermilk muffin is out of this world.