This weekend was spent with my sister-in-law, her husband and our new little niece Emerson. Jon and I were able to spend time with Emmie when she was first born, but we hadn't seen her in 7 weeks. She's grown so much! She's so beautiful, smiley, and looks so much like both of her parents. I love her heaps and heaps already. I can't wait to shower her with gifts and do fun aunty stuff with her as she grows up. :)
It's so special to share this time with them and their new growing family. Jon and I love taking opportunities to get away for the weekend and take a break. I can't wait to see little Emmie again next month!
Sunday was a special night, because I got together with some special ladies for some good fellowship. I even made these cookies for the occasion! I'm not much of a baker//cooker, so this is a pretty big deal. ;)
Snapshot(s) of the Week: 1// Mint ice cream will always be a favorite. 2// Reading my favorite magazine before bedtime. 3// Dinner celebrating at Yeah Burger with my family. 4// Homemade dark chocolate, pistachio, and sea salt cookies. Yum!
5 Favorite Posts:
* What I Heart Right Now: Morganite by Madalynne
* Real Review: Good Looks App by Creature Comforts
* 5 Healthy Breakfast Ideas to Start Your Day by MindBodyGreen
* Here We Go: Following Blogs by Show & Tell
* The Perfect Bite: French Breakfast Donuts by Camille Styles
Favorite Blog of the Week:
Moorea Seal - I had the pleasure of meeting Moorea during a visit to Seattle late last year. She is a truly talented lady who makes stunning jewelry. Her blog is always beautifully put together with inspiring posts. :)
Inspiring Me this Week:
This lady - She is about to publish her first book in two weeks!! I'm so excited for her and I can't wait to read her work!!
3 Things About Yours Truly:
* I've been listening to this song over and over and over again.
* I miss the days of exploring in the woods as a kid. The carefree life. :)
* Jon and I spent most of the car ride home from South Carolina talking about marriage and ways we would like to grow.