For today's beauty video, I'm sharing some of my favorite drugstore beauty finds! It's so fun to treat yourself now and then to some fancy make-up brands, but we can't forget about all the great products on the shelves of our local drugstores. :) I went a little overboard on the lip colors this month but have had so much fun trying out new products!
* Cover Girl - Outlast Stay Fabulous 3-in-1 Foundation
* L'Oreal - Magic Lumi Highlighter
* Hard Candy - Glamoflauge Heavy Duty Concealer
* Cover Girl - TruBlend Mineral Face Powder
* L'Oreal - The Blackbuster Infallible Eyeliner
* L'Oreal - EverCreme Intense Nourishing Conditioner
* Freeman - Face Masks
* Revlon - Parfumerie Scented Nail Polish
* Almay - Color & Care Liquid Lip Balm
* Maybelline - Color Elixir Lip Color
* Relvon - Colorburst Matte Balm
Happy weekend! Today I'm staying in, doing chores, catching up on shows, and resting these tired feet. What are your plans for the weekend?? Lots of love!
Proudly a partner of the PushpinTV Network, subscribe to my YouTube Channel here!