Thursday, November 14, 2013

WEAR: FALL IS IN FULL SWING


It's been chilly in Georgia!! We've had a couple of freezing cold nights lately and thankfully my husband and father-in-law fixed our heater so we didn't freeze during the night. ;) I love the cold weather. I love hot cocoa, giant sweaters, the smell of bonfires, the community, the food...I especially love that Jon and I have to snuggle at night to keep warm. ;)

I ventured away from black for a little while after graduating from college, but for the past couple of months I've been loving it again and wearing it all the time. I especially love how it looks with my hair coloring. It's also a nice slimming color for my ever-growing body. ;) I'm loving this bump, though! I'll be 29 weeks on Monday so I'm counting this week as my official start into the third trimester. The second trimester went by SO fast, so I know that these next couple of months will fly by, which is good because we can't wait to meet Soren. :)

Wearing: 1// Faux Leather Jacket - Forever21 2// Black Lace Tank - Free People 3// Grey Acid Wash Top - UO 4// Scarf - Michael Stars (included in my November Popsugar box) 4// Black Skinny Maternity Jeans - Target 5// Booties - c/o Blowfish Shoes 

No comments:

Post a Comment