On top of preparing Maiedae for 2014, Jon and I have been preparing mentally for Soren's arrival! We can't believe we are only about 11 weeks away from meeting him. Time is flying by! I'm just hoping we'll have the nursery ready for his arrival. We've still got a lot to do and my energy in the 3rd trimester is slowly going downhill. ;)
Snapshots of the Week: 1// Cocoa, all day ev'ry day. 2// Front porch pumpkins. 3// Jenny and I at this year's Maiedae Mixer, can't wait for the next one! 3// Egg nog, yummmm!!
* Did you hear?! We announced the date of the 2nd Annual Maiedae Mixer!!
* Loved these 11 hairstyle ideas for curly girls!
* My business partner is so talented! In love with these original handwritten Christmas prints.
* Definitely need to make this Thaksgiving garland!
* Love the idea of this Vanity Project. So beautiful.
Favorite Blog of the Week:
* More and more I'm in love with the girls of Treasures & Travels. Especially excited about their new YouTube channel!
Favorite YouTube Video this Week:
* Twilight Noir - Michelle Phan
Inspiring Me this Week:
Thanksgiving!! Trying to figure out how to create a great Thanksgiving table on a tiny budget mostly using things I already have around the house. Loving the challenge of being thrifty. I'm also excited about making a homemade cheesecake and pumpkin pie. Yum!!
3 Things About Yours Truly:
* I'm extremely talented at getting crumbs everywhere while eating.
* Feeling anxious/nervous/excited about labor and delivery.
* I would love to hire an interior decorator. Just let someone know my vision and watch them make it happen. That would be awesome!
Weekly Question (please give your answer below!!)
* What is your favorite Thanksgiving dish/recipe??