Thursday, November 07, 2013

WEAR: MY FALL COLORS

These are quickly becoming my favorite colors to wear during the fall. Jenny and I found a wonderfully fall-ish area around where she lives and were seriously giddy over the Christmas feel and coloring of the photos. We are totally geeky about Christmas.

I'm rocking a nearly 7 month bump! Is it just me or is this pregnancy FLYING by?! I love it and love feeling little Soren grow. He's going to be born into a family with so much love. Can't wait to meet him!

Also, say hello to my new maternity jeans! I finally caved in, retired my poor stretched out jeans and belly band with a cozy, comfy pair of maternity jeans. As well, Target has so many great sweater options out right now. I picked up three different ones and they all fit my tummy perfectly. I've be living in them for the rest of the year. :)

Wearing: 1// Hat - GAP 2// Newspaper Print Infinity Scarf - c/o Katie Walker Designs 3// Teal Sweater - Target 4// Camel Faux Leather Jacket - Buffalo Exchange 5// Maternity Jeans - Target 6// Oatmeal Socks - Target 7// Boots - Forever21 8// Locket - Gifted

No comments:

Post a Comment