Thursday, January 20, 2011

The dog days are over


Happy birthday to my beautiful best friend Jenny. You are inspirational, creative, and I am out-of-my-mind-excited about the direction and goals we have dreamed up together over many Starbucks drinks! There are big, big things in the future and I could not ask for a better friend or creative mind to do this with. Love you, birthday girl!!

Our current theme song: This makes me want to run around my home dancing like I ain't ever had a lesson. 



5 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday, Jenny!

    Love Florence + the machine!!

    Awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. happy birthday jenny!

    i love the bow! it's gorgeous!

    allister bee blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you my most beautiful friend :) I am lucky to have you as my best friend. Everyone else .... be jealous ;) hehe....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that song! and love the bow!

    My life right now

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that song!! :)

    xo
    Veronica
    http://crackthesky17.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete