- Guest Room (thanks to our super nifty futon from IKEA)
- Studio Space
- Relaxing music room (turntable on its way!)
- Inspirational Room
- Social Room
There is still much to do, but I thought it would be fun to share my progress with you along the way! I like to work on one room at a time so this is my project room, up next...the bedroom!
|Desk Space - Dresser thrifted for 30.00! Planning to replace the hardware.|
|Beautiful picture display thanks to my Instax & Lola's Room!|
|My lovely pendant lamp, see the DIY here!|
|A little hard to tell here, but I bought this chair at a garage sale and collaged it with old Nylon magazine and a bird silhouette.|
Couple things currently on my to-do list for this room:
- Paint one of the walls. Light blue, green??
- Buy more pillows and throws for the couch/futon.
- Find a rug.
- Build a huge frame that will hold all of my Handmades.
- Create a space on the wall for goal brainstorming, scheduling, and inspiration.
Thanks so much for taking a peek!! I will keep you updated along the way!