Welcome to my week in photographs! Jon and I had birthday celebrations, I did some decorating, crafting, and helped my little sister get ready for her homecoming. It has been a productive week, but I will admit...I am ready for the cold to hibernate. Give me some warmth!!
Project 365: Day 299 (1.16.11) - Day 305 (1.22.11)
I am loving this feature each week and I decided it would be fun to give it a little expansion. Each week, you can not only expect a weekly wrap-up of my 365, but I will also start sharing with you my top 5 favorite blog posts of the week and add in a little information about yours truly with three fun facts!
- i love....this love bed by The Happy Home
- Wanted This Week - Kelly Anne's Edition by Pennyweight
- DIY with Brittni by Oh, Hello Friend you are Loved
- Making a Custom Day Planner Part One by Kyla Roma
- MaieDae Handmades presents Geology by MaieDae
- My vice and all time favorite comfort drink is a Peach Smoothie. If my stomach feels queasy or I just want a snack, I could never get tired of a delicious fluffy smoothie. Yum!
- In 10th grade I played a nun in the Sound of Music.
- My first pet was a guinea pig named Emily. Emily turned out to be pregnant and had four babies in the middle of the night. I kept one of the babies and named her Curly. Two dancing, stinky guinea pigs.