Thursday, January 27, 2011

Making the Warby Parker Decision

They are here!! Last week, I found this post and fell in love with Kyla's glasses. She enlightened me about Warby Parker, a vintage-inspired online boutique that sells prescription glasses and distributes one pair to someone in need for every pair sold. I am in love already!

They have a great program that allows you to try on five pairs of glasses for five days FREE. Yesterday, I received my package and it included free shipping so when my trial time is up, all I have to do is re-package them and stick their pre-paid postage right on. Super easy!

Now here is the dilemma. I did my best to get five different colors and five different frames so I could kind of mix n' match the perfect pair. However, I am having some difficultly! Just to note, I am looking for something a little dorky. I only wear glasses when I am working, reading or watching something so I do not need something that will be "appropriate for all occasions" just something fun!

AND here they are:


They feel super great on and the final prescription pair would have non-reflective lenses. Besides all the amazingness, free shipping, good cause, and super cute look, I seriously cannot decide!! 

Suggestions are welcome! I will update you when a final decision is made. ;) Have very happy Thursday! 

13 comments:

  1. I love the crystal matte- they really lighten up the face. It's too beautiful to be hiding behind dark frames!

    I love WP. I have the pink custom-made Webb's and the Digby's in whiskey.

    ReplyDelete
  2. adorable!!! i vote for the crystal matte also. they don't distract from your beautiful face. can't wait to hear what you decide on. xo! mindy

    ReplyDelete
  3. love #3
    ...
    and #5

    ♥ you are beautiful. just saying.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm a big fan of #3! You look great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely #3!!! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Agree on the color, for sure, but #4 and #5 are especially lovely with your face shape

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm going to vote for #3 as well! While I like the color of #2 it looks like the frame might be too large for your face.

    ReplyDelete
  8. #3 is definitely my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like #3 and #5. That's really cool that you can try them for free! I might have to look into that...

    xo
    Veronica

    ReplyDelete
  10. They're all super cute, but my faves are #3 and #5 :) It's always hard making the decision about new glasses - I'm stil getting used to mine and I've had them for 2 months ;)
    xxx mervi

    Ps. Our new blog design is up! Would love your feedback :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. #4 is my favorite! you have the sweetest smile. :) enjoy whichever pair you pick.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I understand your dilemma...all of those look good on you! I think #4 & #5 are my fav.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I looovvvveee number 5.

    ReplyDelete