Tuesday, September 13, 2011

MaieDae Graphics: Pretty Plate

I recently had the opportunity to design a blog for the beautiful Jennifer of Pretty Plate. :) This was my first time putting together a food genre blog...but I loved it and loved Jennifer's desire to have something light and feminine to really compliment the pretty (and delicious) looking photographs.

Pretty Plate is Jennifer's new blog and if you're looking for kitchen endeavor inspiration, then be sure to keep an eye out for her posts!


Looking for a blog design? Event design? Business Identity design? -- Contact me at MaieDae@gmail.com to get a breakdown of my packages and pricing. :) 

5 comments:

  1. Anonymous13.9.11

    wow... i love it! :)

    Love Simple Green

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! You never case to impress! Do you think you'll ever design full time? XO, Rae

    http://aneclecticheap.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. It turned out so great!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Savannah! You were great to work with!! I have received so many compliments already!!

    XO
    Jen

    ReplyDelete