I purchased a Jo Totes camera bag for myself at the beginning of 2011 and have LOVED it so much. I love the velcro dividers inside that allow me to customize my space. I don't have to worry about my cameras getting scratched up and Jon's not afraid to get something out of my purse anymore! If you're looking for a larger camera bag or just a large purse in general to organize your things, I definitely recommend Jo Totes. So practical and cute!
1. Nikon P100 Coolpix Digital Camera - This isn't a professional SLR but it's been a great camera to suit my needs. I'm planning to upgrade to a Canon Rebel T3i at the end of the month...ahhh, I can't wait!
2. Hand Lotion.
3. Werthers Originals - I really like sweets, so I'm always sure to keep something tasty in my purse in case of an emergency.
4. Warby Parker Prescription Glasses - Love these.
5. Ipad 2 & Case - I bought this fun leopard print iPad case at Target and it's perfect for keeping my iPad safe in my purse, plus there are little places to organize notes and put a stylus inside.
6. Pens, Pocket Mirror, Chapstick, & Lipstick - I'm not afraid to admit that Jon and I have 35-something tubes of chapstick all throughout our home.
7. Beloved Moleskine - This is my brain. I keep everything in my graph journal: blog notes, ideas, goals, lists, plans...everything goes here.
9. Jewelry - I always put jewelry in my purse throughout the week whenever I get tired of wearing it for that day.
10. USB, Earphones, & Computer Remote - Techie geeky goodness.
11. Coin I received at college graduation and a pressed coin from Savannah, GA.
12. Instax camera.
13. Cell phone.