Sunday, September 04, 2011

Weekly Wrap Up

I love being at home. This weekend has made me realize just how much I really cherish my home, my sweet husband, and my cuddly kitties. I feel very blessed and thankful. :) I'm really looking forward to another day off tomorrow and some peaceful jewelry making time.

Snapshot of the Week:

Five Favorite Posts this Week:
* Floral Headband // DIY Project by A Beautiful Mess
* Feet First + Blogshop in ATL! by DesignLoveFest
* Hair :: New Do by Love Elycia
* Visit us Online by Lune Vintage

Three Things about Yours Truly:
* This morning, I couldn't put an outfit together to save my life!
* I love, love shark movies.
* I pronounce celery (veggie) the same way you would pronounce salary (payday). 

Videoclip of the Week: This is, currently, my favorite "America's Funniest Home Video" clip to date. It's so stinking cute!


Hope your weekend has been fantastic!

12 comments:

  1. Hhh thats funny and cute at the same time :D <3
    Thats a lovely cat you have btw :)


    Bisou :x

    Doudinou <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok, love the kitty pic :]
    And the video--so priceless. I literally laughed out loud. Too stinkin' cute

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with you 100% about the loveliness of being home. Jen and I are total homebodies and we don't mind one bit. <3

    I love your pictures, especially the kitty. ^_-

    ReplyDelete
  4. i hate not being able to put an outfit together! i usually just get angry and throw on sweats haha.
    xo dana
    thewonderforest.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Home is th ebest place on earth! Great post!

    Kisses from Hong Kong,
    Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  6. The photo of your cat is the cutest thing ever!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Haha! I always love your three things about me feature. It's always so cute. XO, RaeVeda

    http://aneclecticheap.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a cute video! Oh, the things we thought were the end of the world as children, right? I love how concerned the sister sounded. "Mommy won't kill you anymore!"

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those photos are lovely, and oh my gosh! That video is amazing! hahaha, I loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. That video is SO cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awe! I don't even really like cats, but your kitty is so sweet in that picture! Exception to the rule, maybe? ;)

    AND, you design is amazing! Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  12. that last photo....too cute!

    ReplyDelete