In other news...my camera is broken. *so sad* I got my camera last Christmas and it's been attached at my hip ever since. I must have knocked it on something at some point, because my little picture taking button won't work anymore. BUT the good news is I'm saving up for a digital SLR and I'm hoping to purchase it at the end of next month. I'm currently looking at the Canon Rebel T3i, but I'd love to hear your suggestions. Ah! I can't wait!
I'm definitely excited about what this month will bring and I wanted to share a couple things I'm looking forward to...
Prizes Coming in the Mail:
1. I ordered the beautiful Flower Shop dress from Elsie's Autumn collection and I can't wait to wear it! I fell in love with it immediately and just adore the bell sleeves.
2. The Design*Sponge at Home book is getting released this month...I can't wait to pour over every single page!
3. I already ordered a couple sheets from The Stash, but Rachel recently put up some beautiful pillow cases, so I had to snag a few. :)
MaieDae Business Adventures:
1. We're sending out our first newsletter this month! If you haven't signed up already, you should! (left-hand column)...We'll be featuring the latest news, special coupons, tips and sneak peeks!
2. Have you ever been to MaieDae.com? We've been using this site mainly as a portal to all our other pages with the intention of making it into something more advanced and interactive. I'll be spending this month, along with the development skills of my husband, to build a brand-new site! We hope to launch at the very beginning of October. :)
3. This Friday Jenny and I will be leaving early in the morning for Greenville, SC, to be part of the Indie Craft Parade! We are SO excited and can't wait to be involved with such a great show. We've been working hard to put together some beautiful handmades, some old designs and some new! If you're in the area, we would love to meet you! -- Be sure to keep an eye on the online shop. We'll be putting new pieces up after the show to get stocked up for the holidays.
What are you looking forward to this month??