For this week's "Inspiration for your Nest", I thought I'd share a little home nesting update! -- We've been working on our little two-bedroom apartment slowly but surely and have been focusing mainly on the master. We recently purchased this new rug from Urban Outfitters...it's our little homage to "Twin Peaks". ;) We found the HUGE grey pillows on clearance at Target; they are so soft and velvety. Although the chair looks new, we just borrowed it from our living room since it wasn't seen//being used very well in that space.
I've been experimenting with combining contrasting patterns lately and I love the soft vintage floral mixed with the bold chevron. I'm hoping to add little touches of these types of patterns throughout our home.
To-Do List to Complete the Room:
* New curtains for window wall.
* Find a fun throw blanket for bed to balance out the contrast.
* Baskets for underneath the floating nightstands.
* Better decor for the dresser wall.
* Some type of artwork for above the bed.