Since we have a platform bed, it's hard to find nightstands that work with the height, so we decided to use $7.00 floating shelf's from IKEA as our solution! I'm planning to add a small box//treasure holder on each side to throw in our chap-stick and other little oddities. :)
Our dresser wall is opposite from the bed, and it's currently a little sparse...we are hoping to hang some of our instruments on this wall and spruce up the top of the dresser. :)
Our Bedroom Makeover To-Do List
* Finish a few paint touch-ups on the wall
Figure out the "pillow situation"
Hang new floating nightstands
* Find new curtain fabric
* Figure out some type of artwork-somethingish for above the bed
* Decorate top of dresser
* Find sitting chair
* Find storage cushion bench for under window
* Thrift another dresser & paint
* Hang instruments on dresser wall
* Hunt down a black & white rug
Hope you enjoyed the little update! I'm thinking about doing a little video tour of our apartment soon. :) Thanks for sharing!!