Sunday, July 10, 2011

Weekly Wrap Up

Today, Jonathon and I are wrapping up a week of vacation time. :) It's been a wonderful week and we both feel refreshed to start back into full swing with our jobs. We were able to get some decorating done in our bedroom, spend time with family & friends, watch lots of "X-Files", clean & organize our home, go to some fun places around town, FINALLY get the studio cleaned out, and work on some design projects for MaieDae. It feels good to be productive...AND rest. :)

Snapshot of the Week
Kaito likes vacation too
Five Favorite Posts this Week
* Design*Sponge at Home: The Evolution of a Book Cover by Design*Sponge
* Tools for Organization Addicts & Unapologetic Daydreamers by Kyla Roma
* DIY - Frame for 52 Weeks of Instax by One Sheepish Girl
* Busy Bee Vintage by Busy Bee Lauren
* Through the Lens of a Fish by MaieDae

Three Things About Yours Truly
* I wear a size 7 1/2 or 8 shoe
* When I was little, I had a blanket I named DeeDee
* I'm currently craving: Homemade chocolate chip cookies...Mmmm...

Video Clip of the Week
I love this sweet little video by Ben Godkin. So precious. :)



4 comments:

  1. sounds like a perfect weekend!!
    -m

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shoe size twins! :)

    I'm craving some cookies too - I need to go see if I have the ingredients. Have a great evening.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a perfect time. .....And, now I suddenly want some cookies.

    ReplyDelete
  4. love that video so cute, by the way your cat is precious!

    ReplyDelete