Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Threads: 7.20.11

"Threads is a frequent feature all about affordability, comfort, and versatility while still capturing your sense of personal style. For more details behind Threads, click here!"

I didn't do this on purpose...but I'm a total poster-child for Forever21 on today's Threads post. :) I do really love Forever21 though. I've been able to find much more affordable versions of styles I like in more expensive stores...and I always love a good deal! -- I loved wearing this outfit because it really utilizes a lot of versatile pieces that can be mixed and matched a bazillion ways:










Top - Bottom (pricing is approximate)
* Knit Bow Headband (ICE) : Knit Pray Love - $15.00
* Falling Feathers Top: Forever 21 - $19.50
* Black Vest: Forever 21 - $5.40
* Wine Colored Tights: Forever 21 - $5.40
* Grey Trouser Shorts: Forever21 - $14.40
* Belt: Forever 21 - Borrowed from a Skirt
* Grey Oxford's: Forever 21 - $24.50
* Gold Cocktail Ring - Gifted
* Blue Me Away Nail Color by Sally Hansen: Target - $2.00

>>>----------> Approximate Outfit Total (including accessories) = $86.20


11 comments:

  1. Love this look, Savannah. I can see it easily transitioning into early fall for you too. :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,
    I'm new here but i have to say i LOVE that blouse it is so adorable especially paired with the shorts! i wish we had forever 21 in Norway!

    Selina x

    ReplyDelete
  3. you look so cute! I love forever21 as well, i'm sad we dont have one over here :( oh well, gives me an excuse to come to America some day again!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are spectacular. In love with those Oxfords!

    Best,
    Danielle
    loveandlookpretty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. How cute are you?! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love everything about this outfit. The oxfords are adorable; very versatile, too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That has to be one of the cutest outfits ever! Love how well those red wine tights go together so well with your outfit. your soo pretty xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute outfit!
    I finally went to a Forever 21 sore in Dublin a few months back and I loved it! There was some really nice stuff and I thought the prices were great.
    Unfortunately there isn't one where I live :(

    ReplyDelete
  9. That's a gorgeous outfit and I especially love the bow. I'm a sucker for cute accessories and that bow is CUTE!!! I also love the color of the tights you're wearing. :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. you should be a model! You are gorgeous:) and your style rocks! Love the bow and high waist shorts with the tights, such a darling look!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Anonymous22.7.11

    Loving the outfit from bow headband to oxfords! So much!

    ReplyDelete