Monday, July 25, 2011

Inspiration for Your Nest: Dream Porch

I am in love with this porch make-over! I stumbled across this on Prudent Baby and I love how Jamie DIYed her entire porch and made it a beautiful, whimsical escape:


So, not only is this beautiful through and through, but Jamie also explains where she purchased her items here and how to do fabric block printing (like her chevron bench) here! I've seen a couple more DIYs based on her porch throughout the blog, so you should definitely take a peek!

Working on any fun nesting projects lately??


10 comments:

  1. this is lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that chevron cushion! Awesome space.

    ♥ sécia
    www.petiteinsanities.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow this is amazing! I love everything about this set up:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the back and white pattern! And the colors are simply amazing :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. my goodness, these photos make me want my own house soooo badly! such great inspiring ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  6. new followers today and I just wanted to let you know I am smitten with your header! I can't wait to show my husband, he's at an airshow as I type :P

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow so beautiful! really inspiring, esp. since our patio consists of outdoor furniture and a grill! thanks for sharing! :) -Lo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, that is GORGEOUS!!! Love how personalized her porch is!!! Jen and I are re-doing our entire bedroom soon - starting with cleaning and organizing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anonymous27.7.11

    Wow, this is just beautiful! We are moving house soon and starting from scratch, so will be doing lots of nesting. Can't wait!

    Katie x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Anonymous2.8.11

    Soooo fabulous! My husband and I just moved into a place with a teeny tiny little patio. I'm feeling inspired...

    Love your blog, by the way. Stumbled across it from Little Tree Vintage. Can't wait to read some more! :-)

    Bren @ The Funky Junkie

    ReplyDelete