Saturday, July 09, 2011

MaieDae Handmades: Ascot Turban

We have a new item up in the shop! I love this piece, because it was created for versatility. Each Ascot Turban can be used as a traditional scarf, turban, women's ascot, or belt. They are made from recycled fabric and sewn together for durability. Each are made with chiffon fabrics, which are GREAT for tying beautiful bows. :) We currently have two colors: Poppies & Gardenia:

Gardenia
Poppies
Take a stroll on over to the shop and get yours! -- Happy Saturday. :)

4 comments:

  1. Thats hot! I love you both!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous9.7.11

    These are so pretty! I love versatile pieces like this :) The turban looks adorable on you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The poppies one is so adorable! They both are!!! But I especially love that one and how you wear it. :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. i wish i could rock a scarf on my head like that :( i love the patterns!

    ReplyDelete