Happy 4th of July!! I hope all of you have had a wonderful weekend so far. :) Over at the Wallace household, we've been trying to fit in as much rest and relaxation as possible. Today, we went putt-putting, got some ice cream, and are meeting my family this evening to celebrate my brother's 19th birthday!
I got a cute dress in Chicago that's perfect for the 4th and I've been excited to wear it. :) I love everything about this time of the year...ok, maybe the thick humidity gets a little old after a while, BUT it's a beautiful time and I feel so blessed to be surrounded by loving family.
Top - Bottom (pricing is approximate)
* Blue Dress: Buffalo Exchange - $17.50
* Grey Floral Tights: Forever 21 - $5.40
* Blue Flats: Plato's Closet - $3.00
* Cocktail Ring: Forever 21 - Gifted
* Lollipop Essie Nail Color: Target - $7.25
>>>----------> Approximate Outfit Total (including accessories) = $33.15
What are you doing to celebrate the 4th??