Monday, July 04, 2011

Threads: 7.4.11

"Threads is a frequent feature all about affordability, comfort, and versatility while still capturing your sense of personal style. For more details behind Threads, click here!"

Happy 4th of July!! I hope all of you have had a wonderful weekend so far. :) Over at the Wallace household, we've been trying to fit in as much rest and relaxation as possible. Today, we went putt-putting, got some ice cream, and are meeting my family this evening to celebrate my brother's 19th birthday!

I got a cute dress in Chicago that's perfect for the 4th and I've been excited to wear it. :) I love everything about this time of the year...ok, maybe the thick humidity gets a little old after a while, BUT it's a beautiful time and I feel so blessed to be surrounded by loving family.


Top - Bottom (pricing is approximate)
* Blue Dress: Buffalo Exchange - $17.50
* Grey Floral Tights: Forever 21 - $5.40
* Blue Flats: Plato's Closet - $3.00
* Cocktail Ring: Forever 21 - Gifted
* Lollipop Essie Nail Color: Target - $7.25

>>>----------> Approximate Outfit Total (including accessories) = $33.15

What are you doing to celebrate the 4th?? 


7 comments:

  1. Super cute dress!! I'm loving that ring!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! That ring is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a darling dress! happy 4th :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. So much cuteness in one post! Love that hair!

    Marie @ Lemondrop ViNtAge
    June giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy 4th of July and happy birthday to your brother! That dress is gorgeous :D

    Minestrone Soup For the Teenage Soul

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your dress!!! Happy 4th, hope your day went wonderful and your night is even better! Jen and I really just relaxed. ^_^ We made some yummy pasta salad, played games, will be watching Snow White later and set off some unique firecrackers. :P

    Perfection!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute dress!!
    I love putt-putt golf. I haven't been for ages!

    nightofbones.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete