Monday, July 25, 2011

Warby Parker

I love Warby Parker. Not just because they make adorable frames and donate frames to those in need. but ALSO because they are super affordable and, in my opinion, have exceptional customer service. :) I bought my first pair last year in the Webb, Crystal Matte and I have loved how quirky and fun they are. I decided to go ahead and purchase another pair in a darker color so I could mix and match depending on outing or outfit:

Top: Preston - Tortoise /// Above: Webb - Crystal Matte
Oh! And did you hear the news?? In August they will be selling their prescription sunglasses! I cannot wait! -- I think I already know which pair I'm going to snag...

11 comments:

  1. Beautiful frames (and lady!) ;-) I'm actually about to make my first Warby Parker purchase! I love that you can try on a few pairs at home before you decide.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those! I have similar glasses but from a local shop in the Netherlands haha, i love wearing them too! you are so pretty :)!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh wow.
    i love your frames!
    you're so pretty!

    ♥elisabeth

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are so pretty, Savannah, and the frames only compliment that. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. i have been hearing so much about Warby Parker lately and I'm in love! there's a pair they have that i have literally been looking for for 3 years!!

    they look great on you girl!
    ~Andrea @ hecallsmewifey.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bee-Eee-Ay-Ewe-tiful!

    Peace, Love and Puppies
    Raised By Wolves

    ReplyDelete
  7. I <3 Warby Parker so much!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love them!

    ♥ sécia
    www.petiteinsanities.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh, they're all so cute!! the suit you well.

    ReplyDelete
  10. so cute! you look fabulous in those frames! i've always thought it would be so fun to have glasses to coordinate with every outfit, i'm going to have to look into those glasses :]

    ReplyDelete
  11. You look absolutely adorable in both!!! I love 'em. :D I am a huge lover of glasses even though I don't "need" them. They rock! I really love catseye glasses.

    ReplyDelete