Tuesday, July 10, 2012

BLOG DESIGN: REVELREY

I recently finished a blog design for a dear friend. Kate has such a fiery spirit. She is driven, excited about life, and a loyal friend. One of the things I love about Kate is the fact that she's professional and classy, yet full of spunk. Kate's new blog, Revelrey, is all about her adventures in traveling, cooking, and being a young professional.

While designing her blog, I wanted to combine a classy, clean look with pops of color to match Kate's personality. We used her favorite colors and combined some hand-drawn plant elements to make it feel more organic.
Want to have your blog re-designed or start fresh with a whole new blog? We are currently booking clients for August and September and would love to work with you! Email me at Savannah@maiedae.com to get more information about our blog design packages!


6 comments:

  1. I am stunned by this design! So simple yet very intriguing...

    Janelle J.P Photography

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, it's beautiful! I absolutely love it! Wonderful color choices! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful!
    I love the watercolor look.

    http://sewmuchtosay.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your work, Savannah, very well done! :) You have the skills and chose exactely the right "look & feel". Wow. *impressed* Best wishes from the Netherlands!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just had a peek at Revelrey and the design is pretty amazing!! I adore the colour choices Savannah. Well done one a terrific job!!
    -Britney of Lemonwood and Honey

    ReplyDelete
  6. You make the most beautiful blog designs. The hand drawn elements really add everything to it!

    ReplyDelete