Tuesday, July 24, 2012

ADVERTISE IN AUGUST + FLASH SALE!

Eight days until August...no pressure right? Where did these past three months go?? I'm crossing my fingers that the busiest month of the year (July) will wind down some in August. But in all reality, things may not slow down until September, when I plan to make some life shifts and changes. Yeah!


But a new month means new posts, new design clients, and new advertisers on Maiedae! I've got some exciting things planned for August including peeks into our new condo and two new series on the blog! I can't wait. 

A D   F L A S H   S A L E !
For 24 hours I'll be offering my readers 50% off of my medium sponsor spots! Get more details below:

* Your price $10.00, originally $20.00
* Flash Sale will run until Wednesday, July 25th at 2:00PM (Eastern Time)
* If you would like to purchase your ad space, contact my lovely ad manager at Leah@Maiedae.com and she'll get you set up!
* Medium ad spots will have the opportunity to be featured in a sponsor feature post like this one.
* If you'd like to get more information about my advertising program, click here!

I'm off to spend the rest of my day working and doing graphic design projects so I can dedicate the weekend to moving!!


No comments:

Post a Comment